Aerial pictures taken via drone on Friday, April 28, 2017
Upcoming construction activities include:
- Stripping, stockpiling, and trucking of loam is nearing completion.
- Leveling and re-paving of the patch at the River Street water connection will occur in the coming week.
- Street cleaning and catch basin maintenance along River Street will be ongoing throughout spring and summer construction activities.
- Temporary and permanent drainage measures, including Alumni Field basin, are complete and the existing building is tied into new temporary drainage.
- Site retaining walls are underway and will continue in the coming weeks.
- Excavations for new foundations and footings is ongoing and on schedule.
- Concrete formwork and pours along the south wall of the new building are underway.
- Concrete deliveries will continue to ramp up over the coming weeks and continue through the summer.
- Steel is expected onsite, beginning in area C, at the end of June.
- Steel and elevated concrete floor decks will be completed through the summer and into fall 2017.