Beyond that, the scope of this week's work is similar to the past few updates:
- Stripping, stockpiling, and trucking of loam is nearing completion.
- Street cleaning and catch basin maintenance along River Street will be ongoing throughout spring and summer construction activities.
- Site retaining walls remain underway and will continue in the coming weeks.
- Excavations for new foundations and footings is ongoing and on schedule.
- Concrete formwork and pours along the south wall of the new building, and into the southern two academic pods, are underway.
- Concrete deliveries will continue to ramp up over the coming weeks and continue through summer.
- Steel is expected onsite, beginning in area C, at the end of June.
- Steel and elevated concrete floor decks will be completed through the summer and into fall 2017.
Finally, one more picture taken of the site - this one taken from Mr. Murphy's office this morning: